Do you want to help secure Canada’s digital future? Are you passionate about working for a good cause?
The Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada, DIACC, wants to hear from you!
DIACC seeks a rock star Operations Administrator based in Canada to join our non-profit organization (NPO). The Operations Administrator provides the needed foundation for DIACC’s success and this exciting opportunity is initially being offered as a part-time position at 20 hours per week with significant advancement and growth potential. It’s a great opportunity for someone who has a strong interest in technology & standards development and innovation. Hourly rate based on commiserate industry experience.
Reporting to the President, the NPO Operations Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the DIACC’s internal operations. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordinate and conduct administrative support for DIACC’s operations and programs.
- Aid with wiki updates, maintenance, and content creation.
- Assist with planning, scheduling calendar(s), and conference meetings with limited consultation as well as resolve calendar conflicts.
- Aid the Director of Operations with DIACC member support.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with DIACC community.
- Collect data and create reports to share with DIACC internal teams.
- Establish priorities, identify, and resolve administrative problems.
- Assist the President with EA duties.
The successful candidate will be passionate about ensuring their work has a positive impact. Although this position is initially being offered as part-time there is potential for full-time employment with room for growth. The candidate will be encouraged to offer and share insights to further develop and refine the DIACC’s administrative operations.
- Strong financial administration, budget, and managerial skills.
- Fluent in both English and French is highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Degree in business or a related field is a plus.
- Experience working with a non-profit organization preferred.
- Excellent administrative, clerical, and communication skills.
- High level of technical competence when using requisite tools (wiki, Google Drive, Skype, Zoom, etc).
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Proven self-starter & self-managing.
- Comfortable working with virtual and remote teams.
- Familiar with Program Management disciplines.
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for DIACC’s mission.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
For confidential consideration, interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, with the subject line: Operations Administrator
Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.