The mission of the DIACC is to unlock interoperable capabilities of the public and private sector to secure Canada’s full and beneficial participation in the digital economy by fulfilling the following strategic goals aligned with our 10 Principles for an Identity Ecosystem.
- Create, publish, and evolve the Pan-Canadian Trust Framework and identify the legislative needs to support the vision.
- Accelerate interoperability by securing adoption of the Pan-Canadian Trust Framework by businesses and governments.
- Design, develop, launch a certification program aligned with market needs.
- Raise profile of Canada’s digital identity innovation via the DIACC as Canada’s digital identity forum.
- Create Canadian expertise and intellectual property for excellence in digital identity.