1. What is the mission and vision of Gambit Group of Companies?
Make the world a safer place by offering innovative, efficient, and easy-to-use biometric solutions, while providing renowned customer service.
2. Why is trustworthy digital identity critical for existing and emerging markets?
It can allow much more online activity if you can really trust someone’s identity, thereby making various transactions more convenient and safer for all citizens.
3. How will digital identity transform the Canadian and global economy? How does Gambit address challenges associated with this transformation?
It can eliminate the need to rely as much on physical documents that in themselves can be forged or become unreliable. It can allow data to be shared in ways that are safe while at the same time making things more flexible and convenient.
We are addressing the challenges associated with this change by providing solutions related to biometrics that can be used as part of many digital identify use cases. We are also working to integrate with other Digital Identity partners to enhance our current product offerings.
4. What role does Canada have to play as a leader in the space?
Canada needs to:
5. What else should we know about Gambit?
We are leaders in the Canadian biometrics space with significant experience working with the RCMP, the Policing Community and other government departments on biometric initiatives and the related standards.