The Digital Identification & Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC) is seeking a Trustmark Verification Program Manager to support the DIACC Voilà Verified program. This is a part-time remote position with the potential to grow into a full-time role and can be performed from anywhere.
If you are a motivated, creative problem solver who would like to shape Canada’s digital future by working with Canada’s leading public and private sector organizations, this opportunity is for you.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Open date: March 16, 2021
Closing date: April 23, 2021
- Manage correspondences, meetings, and logistics for assigned committees/groups; liaise with other committees/groups as needed.
- Implement, refine, and manage review and team processes and requests.
- Working with leadership, provide project management support for the assigned committees/groups.
- Develop detailed project plans for initiatives; proactively manage changes to schedules and deliverables; alert project team to deadlines and/or contingencies; report concerns to leadership; and provide recommendations for quality and process improvements.
- Foster cross-team communication and collaboration.
- Work closely with fellow program managers to ensure that information is correct and identify risks and opportunities across programs and projects.
- Support development and implementation of effective and efficient reporting.
- Develop and implement resources as identified by the committees/groups and approved by leadership.
- Update and maintain records in collaboration platforms (e.g., Confluence and G Suite), and make recommendations regarding enhancements.
- Collaborate with various team members, committees/working groups, and external stakeholders, when designated, to support the program.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of professional experience in the non-profit sector at the coordinator or manager level is a plus (but not required).
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented professional with the ability to work independently and as a team member while taking initiative and demonstrating commitment to client service, quality, and excellence.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and G Suite required; advanced level of proficiency.
The following qualifications are desirable but not required:
- Previous experience supporting certification and training initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience involving committee support and governance.
- Knowledge of standards development procedures and processes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or project management training/certification.
- Proficiency in both English and French.
Submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application: DIACC Trustmark Verification Program Manager” in the subject line.