DIACC is seeking a highly motivated English and French bilingual Project Coordinator to support projects, meetings, events, community engagement, project plans, and action tracking. The Project Coordinator will work in collaboration with DIACC community partners and stakeholders, report to the DIACC Senior Program Manager, and will work closely with the DIACC French markets lead.
Digital Identity is at the forefront of innovation and digital transformation and the Project Coordinator is ideally a person who is passionate about enabling technology that works for the benefit of society.
This is a 30-40 hour a week position with compensation based on commensurate experience.
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application: DIACC Bilingual Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of assigned groups, meetings, projects, events, and other related requirements.
- Coordination of community partners and stakeholders related to assigned projects.
- Monitor and report on project progress (e.g., minutes of meeting, evaluation/feedback notes, focus group transcripts, etc.).
- Communication of any project concerns to the DIACC team.
- Support the Senior Program Manager and French market lead to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Provides assistance in the evaluation and prioritization of projects.
- Keep teams updated regarding deliverables and timelines.
- University or college degree, or a minimum of three years of subject matter relevant project coordination experience.
- Minimum 2 years working in a non-profit organization or other sectors preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and coordinate projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to work effectively and unsupervised in a wide range of settings with people from diverse backgrounds, including clients and co-workers.
- Knowledge of concepts, approaches, and practices related to digital identity is a plus.
- Experience working with the innovation ecosystem and digital media is considered an asset.
- Works well independently in team-oriented, remote, and collaborative environments.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and G Suite required; advanced level of proficiency.
- Ability to interact professionally with multiple stakeholders and partners from the public and private sectors.
- Bilingual (English and French reading and writing) is required