Board Member Franklin Garrigues takes on new position as Vice-Chair
The DIACC is pleased to appoint Franklin Garrigues (Vice President, Digital Channels, TD Bank) as the new Vice-Chair of the DIACC Board of Directors. “An experienced member of the Board, we believe his leadership and passion for strategic digital programs will be excellent in maintaining the Board’s momentum towards achieving our various goals,” said Joni Brennan, President of the DIACC. TD Bank is a founding member of the DIACC in 2012 and has maintained an active role in Board committees.
In his new role Franklin will be supporting the Board Chair, Dave Nikolejsin (Deputy Minister, Ministry of Natural Gas Development, Province of BC).
The outgoing Vice-Chair is Eros Spadotto (Executive Vice President, Technology Strategy, TELUS), who has served in this position for the past three years. “The work of the Board would not be possible without the efforts of our officers, for which I and all DIACC members are thankful,” noted Joni Brennan. “Thank you to Eros, whose leadership, both personally and on behalf of TELUS, has been instrumental to the growth of the DIACC enhancing our ability to accelerate Canada’s identity ecosystem.” Eros will continue to provide leadership as a director on the DIACC Board.
DIACC Directors are elected leaders who set the organizational strategic directions, and ensure good governance is practiced, by ensuring policies and procedures are continually improved and align with the vision and representation of DIACC membership. The DIACC Board members are:
- President Joni Brennan (DIACC)
- Board Chair Dave Nikolejsin (Deputy Minister, Ministry of Natural Gas Development, Province of BC)
- Board Vice-Chair Franklin Garrigues (Vice President, Digital Channels, TD Bank)
- Board Treasurer Andre Boysen (Chief Identity Officer, SecureKey)
- Colleen Boldon (Director, Digital Lab and ID Programs, Public Services and Smart Government, Province of NB)
- Marc Brouillard (Chief Technology Officer, Government of Canada, Treasury Board Secretariat)
- Neil Butters (Head, Digital Identity Innovation & New Ventures, Interac Corp.)
- Susie De Franco (General Manager, Digital Channel & Products, Canada Post)
- Patrice Dagenais (Vice President, Payment and Business Partnerships, Desjardins Card Services)
- Robert Devries (Assistant Deputy Minister, Enterprise Digital Services Integration Division, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services, Government of Ontario)
- Greg Elcich (Vice President, Innovation, CIBC)
- Allan Foster (Vice President, Global Partner Success, ForgeRock)
- Franklin Garrigues (Vice President, Digital Channels, TD Bank)
- Louis Jacob (Vice President, Core Engineering and Transformation, Manulife)
- Hugh McKee (Head, BMO Partners)
- CJ Ritchie (Associate Deputy Minister and Government Chief Information Officer, Province of BC)
- Eros Spadotto (Executive Vice President, Technology Strategy, TELUS)
- Community Advisor to the Board Adriana Gliga-Belavic (Partner, PCI Practice Lead, PwC Canada)